Monday 13 October 2014

Liebster Blog Award Nomination

liebsteraward


First of all I want to thank the lovely Rachel from rachforthestars blog for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award.  
For those of you who are not aware, the Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German words that means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved.

The rules for the Liebster Award are:


  • Post 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
  • Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same.
  • Let the bloggers you have nominated know they have been nominated.

Thanks again Rachel for the nomination!

You can check out Rachel's blog at http://www.rachforthestars.com/


Let's start!

11 FACTS ABOUT ME

  1. I was born in Rome.
  2. I have been living in Ireland since 1994.
  3. I have a degree as a Translator.
  4. I love shopping for clothes but often end up coming home with new clothes for the kids and nothing for me. I'm sure some of the mammies out there can relate to that.
  5. I never ever leave the house without make up on.
  6. I hate spiders.  In fact, I have panic attacks if I see one bigger than half an inch.
  7. I lived in NY for a while before I got married.
  8. I don't like heights.
  9. I need a cup of coffee as soon as I wake up.  
  10. I absolutely love rainy Friday nites when the whole family is at home and cozy by the fire watching a good movie.
  11. I love Chinese food.


ANSWERS TO RACHEL'S QUESTIONS:

1.  What is your favourite movie?

There are actually a few movies I like but one that I enjoy watching are Mamma Mia! and How to loose a guy in ten Days. I'm a hopeless romantic...


2.  Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?

My mum.


3.  Where did you go on your first holiday and who did you go with?

Venice with my parents. I was about 10.


4.  Your house is on fire and you are only allowed to take 3 items what do you take? (all family and pets are out of the house)

My mobile phone, a box where I keep baby pictures of my children and my wedding dress.


5.  What was the first concert you ever went to?

U2


6.  If you only could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Steak.


7.  Who is your favourite singer/band?

I don't really have a favourite singer. I enjoy most pop music.  I couldn't live without the radio.


8.  Skiing holiday or sun holiday?

Definitely sun holiday. Love the sun!!


9.  Do you have any animals? If so, what do you have?

I don't have any pets.


10.  Who is your celebrity crush?

Matthew McConaughey.


11.  What is your dream car?

A jeep


MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:

  1. Coffee or tea?
  2. What is your favourite colour?
  3. If you could move to a different country for one year, where would that be?
  4. Favourite season?
  5. What's your dream holiday destination?
  6. What do you love most about blogging?
  7. What's the last book you read?
  8. What do you do to relax?
  9. Name one thing you can't live without.
  10. What's your favourite food?
  11. What's your favourite blog?


Now I nominate:


alongmommyroad.blogspot.com

agirlfromglasgow.blogspot.co.uk

kelseybeauty.blogspot.com

Theoutlandgourmet.wordpress.com

cupcakesandcandyflossblog.blogspot.co.uk

dancingacrossthekitchentiles.blogspot.ie

itsjustlipstick.wordpress.com

jembubble.blogspot.com

margheritafresilli.blogspot.it

lovesandloathes.wordpress.com

loveonceuponadream.blogspot.com


Have fun girls! Don't forget to send me the link!


Claudia xoxo


5 comments:

  1. I love these sort of posts,they are so much fun to do,i love your answers,heights and spiders ahhh same as me lol! I recently did one myself,enjoyed writing it and steak is my fav too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha 😄. I really enjoyed it too. It's a fun way to get to know other bloggers and their new blogs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Il definitely do it and link you, thank you for nominating me! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey :) thanks for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award!
    I’ll be posting that tomorrow but in the mean time I’ve tagged you in the One Lovely Blog Award!
    Here is the link to my post where I tag you:
    http://agirlfromglasgow.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award-tag.html
    Let me know if you decide to do it so I can check your post out too!

    A Girl From Glasgow – Julie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Liebster post is now up :)
      http://agirlfromglasgow.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/liebster-blog-award-nomination.html

      A Girl From Glasgow – Julie x

      Delete