Saturday 4 October 2014

Altered Wooden Items/Decorations

Hi all and Happy Saturday!

Today I wanted to share with you some wooden items I altered in the last few days.  

I usually take part in a couple of Christmas Craft Fairs and I'm starting to build up some stock.

There you go


Heart hanging decorations. 

I'm planning on making a few Christmassy ones or maybe even custom make them with names. Lovely keepsake for a new baby.







The next one is an example of a wooden plaque.  Always my bestseller at craft fairs.  
Last year I had about 30 with me at one of the markets with various quotes and I was not only sold out but also got a few orders to custom make a few :-)




Name plaques, any colour, any name:

Cute for a child bedroom





A couple of wooden bookmarks:



What do you think?
Do you go to Christmas Craft Markets?


Claudia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment