We were trying to come up with an afternoon snack idea and decided to make something quite simple with ingredients we had in the fridge; so we settled for cinnamon apple chips.
I made them very often last winter and love the smell of cinnamon lingering in the house! It reminds me of Christmas: my favourite time of the year.
This is how I make them:
INGREDIENTS: (syn free)
- Slice the apple using a potato peeler and place the thin slices in a microwavable plate previously sprayed with Frylight. Make sure that the slices are spaced out.
- Sprinkle some ground cinnamon on them.
- Put in the microwave for about 8 mins.
- Place them in a wire rack to cool.
- When cooled, serve them and enjoy! :-)