Monday 15 September 2014

Aveeno Hand Cream Review

When I think of hand cream the one product that comes to my mind is Aveeno Hand Cream.
It's the only cream I've been buying for my hands in the past year. 

My hands crack, bleed and they get very sore in the winter, therefore I have always been looking for a very good product. My local chemist recommended I should try Aveeno Hand Cream.  

I have to say it's one of the best hand cream you can get: my hands felt much smoother right from the first application and what's more it doesn't have that greasy feeling and get absorbed quite quickly.  Also a little bit goes a long way and it definitely lasts through a couple of hand washings, although I 'm not sure it last for the 24 hours. I also love the fact that it's practically scent free because it feels very natural.

I always keep a tub on my bedside table and one in my handbag.  I apply it every night before bed and once more half way through the day if needed. 
It retails at a price of €7.39 in Ireland which is a little bit pricey for 75ml but so worth it!

Definitely one of those products I can't live without...

What do you think?  Have you tried it yet?  Can you recommend other good hand creams?

Till next time lovelies,

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment