STICKY CHICKEN (2 syns on Extra Easy)
700gr chicken breasts
3 tbsp honey (2 1/2 syns each tbsp)
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp soy sauce
- Marinate the chicken in the honey, balsamic vinegar and soy sauce for at least an hour. Make sure that all the chicken is coated. I usually prepare it in the morning and put it in the fridge till it's time to cook it.
- Heat a frying pan and coat it with Frylight. Cook the chicken for about 20 mins or until the marinade has been absorbed.
- Enjoy it!
I served it with Egg Fried Rice and mixed salad
Egg fried rice is also a fairly quick recipe and makes a nice change from chips. I use jasmine rice that I find cooks faster and absorbs much better all the flavours.
EGG FRIED RICE (syn free on Extra Easy)
250 gr rice
1 large onion
100 gr peas
100 gr sweetcorn
1 splash of Worcestershire sauce
4 tbsp soy sauce
- Cook the rice, and cool it down under cold water. Set aside.
- Dice the onion and fry it in a pan coated with Frylight. Add peas and sweetcorn.
- When the vegetable are cooked add the rice, the soy sauce, the Worcestershire sauce and the eggs that have been previously beaten.
- Keep stirring till the eggs are fully cooked and serve. Soo yummy!