Monday 25 August 2014

Magic Pancakes

This is gotta be the most filling Slimming World breakfast!  I absolutely love it and feel like I am having a real treat. Perfect for a weekend breakfast: what a way to start the day!!

INGREDIENTS: (syn free if using oats as a HEB)
Serves 1

35 gr oats (HEB)
1 muller light yoghurt (I usually use the vanilla flavour)
2 eggs
A few drops of vanilla essence
Sweetener to taste (I prefer them without it but I don't have a sweet tooth)
Fresh fruit 


METHOD:

  1. Soak the oats in muller light yoghurt overnight.
  2. In the morning add the 2 eggs and blend everything together.
  3. Spray a pan with frylight and spoon the batter as you would for regular pancakes.  The only thing is that you have to make sure that one side is done before flipping it or it will break.
  4. Serve with a chopped banana and fresh strawberry and enjoy! 




Yummy!



I can guarantee it will fill you up for hours :-) 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment